Religious

  • Stand ye in Holy Places
  • Stand tall, walk straight, be prepared to serve
  • A missionary will leave his family for two years, so that those he teaches can be with their families for eternity.
  • I believe there are angels among us!
  • Sometimes God calms the storm…sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms his child.
  • Faith shines brightest in the dark
  • And this is my work and my glory
  • For with God all things are possible
  • Trust in the Lord with all your heart
  • Be Grateful, Be Smart, Be Clean, Be True, Be Humble, Be Prayerful
  • Life is precious, handle it with prayer
  • Return with Honor
  • Stand a Little Taller
  • Believe, with God All things are possible
  • Anyone can leap with a little faith
  • The iron rod did not go through the lobby of the great and spacious building
  • Be Still and Know...
  • Time doth softly, sweetly glide when there’s love at home...
  • No Empty Chairs
  • I hope they call me on a mission
  • To a genealogist, a step backwards is progress
  • Genealogy: Life in the past lane
  • Walk humbly with thy God
  • Prayer changes everything
  • As for me and my house we will serve the Lord -Joshua 24:15
  • If you could envision the person God intended you to be, you’d rise up and never be the same again.
  • When life gets to be more than you can stand ... kneel!
  • I’ve been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go – Lincoln
  • Be joyful always and pray continuously -1 Thes.
  • Christ is the Center of our home, a Guest at every meal, and a Listener of every conversation.
  • Jesus once of humble birth
  • Love one another
  • Now let us rejoice
  • Oh, how lovely was the morning
  • Onward Christian Soldiers
  • Faithful & True he will enter his kingdom, crowned in the midst of the prophets of old
  • There is sunshine in my soul today
  • The world has need of willing men
  • True to the faith
  • ‘Till we meet again
  • We thank thee, Oh God for a Prophet!
  • You can make the pathway bright
  • Come little child and together well learn
  • I believe that God makes a way when there is no way
  • Love is the motive, Faith is the power, Obedience is the price, Spirit is the key, Christ is the reason
  • Let us oft speak kind words to each other
  • I love to see the temple
  • We are as the Army of Helaman
  • Called to Serve Him
  • Only God knows how many apples are in a seed
  • Follow the Prophet
  • Praise to the Man
  • Count your blessings
  • I will go, I will do, the things the Lord Commands
  • Genealogy, I am doing it
  • I’m trying to be like Jesus
  • If you love me keep my commandments
  • Enjoy life’s blessings
  • Live so that those who know you and don’t know him, will want to know him because they know you
  • No success can compensate for failure in the home
  • Let us all press on in the work of the lord
  • Put your shoulder to the wheel
  • ... To everything there is a season & a time to every purpose under heaven –Eccl 3:1
  • Dare to prepare
  • It’s great to be Eight!
  • God rest your love upon this door, and bless this home forever more.
  • Gird up your loins, fresh courage take
  • Did you think to pray?
  • Service is essential to salvation –Bruce R. Mckonkie
  • Be a player in the game of life
  • Charity Believeth all things, Hopeth all things, Endureth many things
  • Charity Faileth not
  • Believe in that which is beyond the reach of the five senses
  • Be thou humble
  • As sisters in Zion
  • Choose the right when a choice is placed before you
  • Because I have been given much.
  • Carry on
  • Come listen to a prophets voice
  • Faith is walking a few steps into darkness to find the light
  • Do what is right
  • Go forth with faith
  • Have I done any good in the world today?
  • How great thou art!